Friday, June 22, 2012

This Week's Projects and Dreams

I saw these cookies on Pinterest so I decided to have a go. It's nice to have them ready in the freezer for when our granddaughters visit.



For some reason my Peter's eyes look angry.


This coffee shop in KC by my daughter's house has a lovely frozen concoction called the Beehive.

Living in the country I can't always satisfy my frozen coffee craving so I decided to give it a try at home.  I took leftover coffee and froze it in ice trays, vanilla almond milk, a long drizzle of honey, put them in the blender and.....

Beehives for two.

I made a new maxi skirt.  It started as a dress from Goodwill....

I cut off the top, added a waist band and elastic...


and I have a new skirt for $4.00.


And finally, Pinterest dreaming....
I love these green houses made from recycled windows.....





And this one uses them for skylights....maybe we could add this to our playhouse renovations.
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment