Monday, November 4, 2013

Long over due.....

I apologize for my lack of posts. Sometimes life gets in the way.  But I wanted to post the projects that have kept me busy the past month and a half.

Our second granddaughter turned two.  My established tradition is to give them a handmade soft book on their first and second birthdays.  Here's a look at the book I made for Lily's second birthday:







I was so flattered when a friend of mine saw my Frida Kahlo shoes and wanted to order a pair for her daughter-in-law.  I just loved the way this second pair turned out, much better than mine.




And finally, another friend ordered a football snuggle sack for a gorgeous little baby boy.  I must say, this being about the 4th that I've made, I am getting pretty quick at punching these out.



But to tell the truth, I've been working on another project that has really been eating up my time.  It's nearly finished.  Here's a preview....

I can't wait to finish these matching Jayhawk letterman sweaters for my son and grandson!

No comments:

Post a Comment