Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Craft Yoga

Sometimes you need to take a break and do something just for fun.  Some crafting yoga like this branch weaving.
 
After two weeks of non stop sewing and knitting for our grandson's first birthday I needed something like this.  Over and under...... 



 
Here's some photos of Jools' birthday presents. 
 
I made this handsome guy's birthday shorts and tie and mommy's pinafore.
 


 
And his birthday book.....
 





 
 


 
And then lots of knitted balls because balls are his favorite things.
 


 
Soft and easy to grab hold of.....


 
And a basket to gather them into.
 



And now I'm back at it.  Our granddaughter turns one in a week and a half!  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! best yoga shorts

    ReplyDelete