Friday, November 3, 2017

Projects and Parties

















It's been a busy week, to say the least.  But just now looking back over the pictures, it was wonderful.  Of course if you would have asked me in the middle of it I would have said I was just a bit overwhelmed. 

From the moment we returned from the lake I used every spare moment, and even moments I should have been doing something else, sewing on Rowen's birthday book.  This was her last one, my 14th!

We then made the immediate transition from birthday party to Halloween parties.  It's no surprise on Halloween afternoon I started coming down with a cold.  While at my son and daughter-in-law's home they made me something called a flu bomb, made from holistic oils.  Wow!  I've been using essential oils around the home for sometime, but not internally!  Now I know I need to start!

The top picture is of three little dresses I just finished knitting for the three youngest granddaughters.  I'm hoping for a photo opportunity of all three of them wearing them together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment