Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Fun Things












Now that the neighbor has 5 baby goats on his farm it's the first thing the grandchildren want to do when they come for a visit.  Along the way, we collected flowers so we could make a crown for Frida and fairies out of the paper dolls.  I saw the idea on mer mag here.  Sophie only wanted to pick dandelion seeds.  Luckily mom and grandma had an eye out for other colorful flowers along the way.  Even wilted the next day they were still beautiful.

When my children were little I was constantly making playdough but I haven't done it in years.  I recently found I needed some and searched the internet for a recipe.  I will never buy playdough again!  This recipe is made with coconut oil which makes it incredibly soft.  And even better, it's colored with markers.  We used Crayola washable markers.  It was so easy!

And of course, it's always fun when the fish swim up to see what we're up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment