Monday, November 9, 2009

Here are some pictures to






















Here are some pictures to mark my weekend. Hali, Scott and I went with Ryane to watch her get her first tattoo. She got a jewel with sparkles on her wrist to stand for Jewell. The process was a little gruesome for me. The artist put plastic wrap over the top of it when she finished so I didn’t get a picture of the finished product.
I also took a picture of Greg’s altar to honor his anniversary on Sunday. I always buy that color of rose for him. Someone left a bunch of that color of roses on the road at the site of the accident. I have a dried rose from that bunch along with other pieces of trash the paramedics left behind.
And finally, I finished my sweater! It took more than six months. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Woohoo!








No comments:

Post a Comment