Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgivings

This is my last day of vacation. Early on in my time off I had a huge disappointment that made me so sad. I had to constantly fight back tears and remind myself to enjoy my break.

But on Thanksgiving it wasn't hard at all. All day long I could look into the gorgeous faces of my husband, my children, the people they share their lives with, and my grandchild and remember how blessed and thankful I am.

I am thankful for all of those memorable moments in my life, moments such as this from the wedding a year ago. How lucky we are that someone captured it for us! And lucky I just stumbled across it.



And I am thankful for these last eleven days spent at home, enjoying my family, days spent doing all the things I love to do. Time, health, and family are what I'm most thankful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment