Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blogging

I started re-reading a blog yesterday that I’ve been reading on and off for the past couple of years. Over the time I've been reading her talent has grown. Her blog started me daydreaming. What’s it like to write something people want to read? What’s it like to get people interested and keep them coming back for more?

I want to write. I like to write. And even though I’m not a writer I have a desire to write well. Blogging gives anyone the opportunity to try. This week on House the patient had a blog and posted everything about her life. But that’s not what I’m looking for when I read a blog and that’s not what I want to write. I am looking for insight into what people think and feel. When I read something I recognize in myself I feel as if I’ve been tapped on the shoulder.

But I have to admit the nuts and bolts are daunting. Subject matter, technique, and not to mention criticism intimidate me. I am hoping it’s like art, just do it. And what the hell? There are a lot of things to read on the web. This is just my little spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment