Sunday, January 9, 2011

Missing but now back to it

I've let myself fall out of the habit of blogging.  It's been so long since I've posted I decided to make my first return post about the projects I created in December.  So here goes:

This is my first attempt at book binding.

A book with a hidden box inside to hold your precious documents.

This is my first art doll, Alice in Wonderland.



I knitted and felted a crown....
... for our Champion to wear.

And I embroidered a portrait of her.



This is my first silver ring made with pmc.


I knitted a sampler scarf.

I knit my first pair of socks.

and knit and felted these necklaces. 


This is the next embroidered portrait I'm doing for my daughter's birthday.


I got a water color set for Christmas and painted this.   I love them!

And finally I knitted and felted this handbag.

I actually made two, the second in pink but failed to get a picture of it.
It was a busy month. My studio needs a major clean up and organization.  I have so many ideas for new pieces of work, and there's so many new things I want to try. And I hope to make 2011 the year that it becomes a profitable part time job!

I also hope to do a much better job with this blog.  Here's to New Year's Resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment