Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sewing gifts for grandbabies

I needed a shower gift for our first grandson; and I needed a birthday gift for our first granddaughter who turned four yesterday.  It would figure that both parties were on the same weekend, leading to a month of sewing and knitting.

Daddy of baby boy may be an air traffic controller, but deep down he wants to be a film maker.  That and the fact that they just moved to California made me think of a movie themed crib quilt.....



And something seen and copied from Pinterest, I knitted him a little football sleep sack.....



And for the four-year-old who really only appreciates things pink, I made her a pink dream book she can literally get between the pages of.....









It was intense, but I survived, sort of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment