Sunday, July 7, 2013

My take....

Oh if I could only have the time and resources to make everything I pin on my Pinterest boards I would be in heaven!  But this week I did have time to give 4 a try.......


First, here's the Anthropologie necklace that's been circulating Pinterest.....
 
 
And here's the necklace I made.....

 
I love this quote......
 
So I put it on my kitchen wall.....
 
Ever since my first and only tattoo 4 years ago I've always wished I could have another but never really could commit to just one.  But since I've discovered Jagua I can have a new tattoo every 10 days or so.  Here's one I saw on Pinterest......



 
And here's the one I just gave myself.....
 
 
And finally, I didn't take a pic of the ones I made but I highly recommend trying out the homemade marshmallow pops .....
 
I used the Martha Stewart recipe for the homemade marshmallows...happy pinning and making!




No comments:

Post a Comment