Thursday, September 10, 2009

Books and Doodles

Two days of meetings produces a page of doodles. And since I haven’t posted any pictures of them lately….




And now for the books portion of this post. I finished Ice Queen by Alice Hoffman the other night, certainly not one of her best. Now that the summer reading season is over I was thinking of what I enjoyed the most, definitely Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout. And if I had to pick a second, it would be Bel Canto by Ann Patchett, but a distant second. I think my problem might have been that I only read one non fiction book this summer. I went for a long period of time when I only read non fiction. Maybe I need to mix it up more. I started a book by Eduardo Galeano yesterday. I heard him interviewed on NPR the other day and found him very interesting. I’m reading Walking Words, Latin American folklore. I’m really enjoying it. But I need some book suggestions……




No comments:

Post a Comment