Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I think our president is

I think our president is an incredibly brave and moral man. … “Now is the season for action. Now is when we must bring the best ideas of both parties together, and show the American people that we can still do what we were sent here to do. Now is the time to deliver on health care.” … I listened to the president speak last night. And now today I’ve read it again word for word. So I don’t understand. It’s not like we are asking for the moon here. If you have a problem with the bill, what are your ideas to fix it? But fix it and fix it now. What is wrong with trying to eliminate waste, abuse, and fraud and trying to eliminate the practice of padding profits? No, it might not fund the entire health care plan, but isn’t it a step in the right direction? And that’s the problem. It’s time to take a step forward. I would like to send a message to congress. Be brave and lead. You ran for the office. You took the job. Now do it.

Photo credit: last week I saw this moon through the living room window and my camera wouldn't do it justice so Paul shot it for me. He literally gave me the moon.


No comments:

Post a Comment